Guardian Landscape Pricing
Thank You For Your Interest
Thank you very much for contacting us about your landscape project. As a homeowner, you are eager to have your project completed, but before that, you need lots of information. Our goal in this email is to provide you with general, ballpark prices for our most requested project items. Find the one(s) you are looking for, run some calculations, and you will have the ballpark pricing you need.
Obviously, we do not have every item listed. If there is something not listed that you need information about, then respond to this email with photographs that help us understand your project more clearly.
Starting between $25-30 per square foot, installed. You can find it much cheaper, but by no means are all turf installs created equally. (BASE WORK and SEEMING ARE KEY!)
$1,200-$1,600 Half Day, $2,200-$2,600 Full Day
Starting around $5,000 for basic drainage work, 80% of the time drainage work starts at $10,000 and goes up from there. It is not uncommon to be in the $20,000-25,000 range for drainage jobs, especially if we are needing to seal a portion of your foundation to prevent water from getting into a basement or crawl space.
Starting between $4,000-$6,000 for yards that do not have a large number of plants.
- Chain Link – about $60-$80 per linear foot, installed, depending on exact fencing chosen and the layout required (fence height, galvanized or coated (colored) fence, how many breaks in the fence for gates and angle changes, etc.).
- Wrought Iron – About $140-150 per linear foot, installed
- Wood fencing – About $130-$170 per foot, installed.
Stone & landscape fabric start at $5,000 and increase based on the size of the yard
An irrigation service call costs $190 for the first hour and $95 for each hour afterwards
Starting between$30-$40 per square foot installed. Paver projects are never less than $5,000 and usually more than $10,000. Like Artificial Turf, not all paver jobs are created equally. BASE WORK IS KEY! 90% of paver quotes you get will not have the extensive base work process that we utilize at Guardian Landscape. With all that said, if a paver quote is your first interaction with us, you will likely go with a different quote. People who have an established relationship with us are usually the ones who trust our processes and our integrity enough to pay 3 times the amount of other paver quotes. MOST OF THE PAVER JOBS WE GET ARE PAVER REPAIRS FROM PROJECTS THAT HAVE FAILED! People tend to see the value of our paver installations much more clearly AFTER they have a failed paver job
Most of our clients select their own plants from Watter’s Garden Center, and pay for them. At that point, you can have them delivered or we can pick them up, whichever the client chooses. Our Planting Service minimum charge is $375. The hourly rate is $96 per hour per man. We also bill for materials or equipment that we may use, as well as prep/set up time, travel time, etc. You would not be billed less than $375 and most of the time it is more than $500
Starting at $10,000
$10-$12 per square foot with an irrigation system
Starting at $10,000
Starting between $675 & $2,300 depending on the lot size
- Monthly, Every Other Month, or Quarterly, our maintenance rate is $70 per hour per man for time spent on your property, with a $375 minimum charge for service. We additionally bill for travel & dump time, as well as dump fees.
- More frequently than once per month is $70 per hour per man for time spent on your property. There is no minimum fee for more than once per month services, however, we still bill for travel & dump time, as well as dump fees.